Terms and conditions of free startup passes
In the following, we state the terms and conditions to apply for free startup passes.
1. The organizer is Bitkom Servicegesellschaft mbH.
2. Only startups that meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- The company was founded no longer than 10 years ago.
- No more than 100 employees that are subject to social insurance contributions
- No more than €10 million turnover in a fiscal year
- Company is not a spin-off
3. The application is free of charge. The acquisition of products or services has no influence on the outcome of the selection process.
4. The precondition to participate is the full completion of the application form
5. Applications can be submitted from 30.03.2021 at 00:00. Participation is possible until 23:59 on 04.04.2022.
6. The applications will be checked monthly by a jury regarding content and thematic connection to hub.berlin.
7. The selected startups will each receive one or two (depending on the selection) two-day passes to hub.berlin 2022 on 5 and 6 April 2022 in the STATION Berlin.
8. Selected startups will receive a notification e-mail including a ticket code to the e-mail address provided by them. The free passes can be redeemed at https://www.hub.berlin/tickets through the promo code field.
9. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the given e-mail address. The announcement of the selected startups takes place without guarantee.
10. Participants agree that their startup including logo and link to website, social media, and videos (if submitted) will be placed on the hub.berlin website and used in promotional material for hub.berlin 2022 upon successful application.
11. Participants who make use of unauthorized aids or gain an unfair advantage through otherwise manipulation will be excluded from participation.
12. Employees of Bitkom Servicegesellschaft mbH, Bitkom Research GmbH and Bitkom e.V. are excluded from participation.
13. An alternative cash payment of the ticket value, a transfer to third parties, or an exchange of the profit is not possible.
14. The organizer reserves the right to terminate the application process at any time without prior notice if due to technical or legal reasons a proper execution cannot be guaranteed.
15. Legal recourse is excluded.