As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best. In the heart of the European innovation landscape, SAP Labs Berlin combines the power of a global company with the strength of a local ecosystem. This gives SAP Labs Berlin the opportunity to leverage synergies, create momentum, and shape SAP's image as an innovation leader in Berlin: www.sap.com/germany/berlin
Improving the processes of the global economy and people’s lives has been SAP's DNA for 50 years. SAP Labs Berlin has been part of this success story for over 30 years - a reason to celebrate the past and look to the future together: 50 Questions For SAP Employees to Celebrate the Company's 50 Anniversary.
At this year's hub.berlin, SAP is represented with 4 industry trend talks:
- Dr. Martin Heinig, Head of New Ventures & Technologies and Managing Director of SAP Labs Berlin will speak about how emerging technologies are shaping enterprise software in the future: SAP innovation wing aims to shape future of ERP technology (techtarget.com)
- Dr. Marcus Krug, Head of SAP Innovation Center Network Potsdam, will talk about the next generation of enterprise software and how it will likely be building on crypto and web 3.0: Enablement of Cryptocurrency Payments for SAP Solutions | SAP Blogs
- Dr. Philipp Herzig, Vice President, Head of Product Engineering Intelligent Enterprise & Cross Architecture, discusses the question whether digital systems and energy efficiency are a contradiction or a matter of course: https://open.hpi.de/channels/clean-it-forum
- Dr. Feiyu Xu, SVP, Global Head of AI, will give insights into realizing the Potential of Business AI
- Azadeh Ghahgaie leading the jury line-up in the category Enterprise Analytics at Innovator’s Pitch.
In addition to their lightning talks, SAP Labs Berlin invites you to their booth where 3 different innovative showcases will be presented. For example, you can dive into the world of virtual reality to get to know the sustainability-focused collaboration network, or you can also have a look at the financial and digital asset flows in the metaverse. Come by!